Monday, September 5, 2016

Plug Music to Advance Zulu Skies

I couldn't get Col. Tom, but that's OK. When this Tour started to take on shape, people began asking me, "who's your advance man in SA?" One name came up more often than any other– Warren Gibson and Plug Music. I'm very pleased to announce here that "The Dog" is now on board my Zulu Skies Blues Tour until wrap in mid-December. Welcome!


In North America I usually have to wear the publicist hat myself. In Africa, it just made sense to partner up with Plug Music. Warren is one of the most experienced and best regarded music publicists in South Africa. It's going to be a blast to work with him, and I'll have more time to focus on my shows. That's just Big Leg Good! How do you say that in Africaaner? Likker? Don't worry, my friends, I will learn and be guided. Links to Plug Music can now be found in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment